Bangkok to Kanchanaburi Airport Transfer
Bangkok airport transfer to Kanchanabui, Kanchanaburi to other cities. Also including airport pick-up from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) & Don Muang Airport (DMK).
Vehicle details for your transfer
Vehicle : private van (toyota commuter or similar).
Maximum capacity : 8 adults with 8 full sized luggages and 5 small luggages
Driver : included
Insurance : up to 200,000 THB included
Express way & motorway : included
Transfer rates from Bangkok & Kanchanaburi
(Prices are in Thai Baht and valid in either direction & for 1 vehicle)
|Bangkok - Nakorn Prathom (65 km)||2500|
|Bangkok - Suan Phung (160 km)||3600|
|Bangkok - Kanchanaburi (City) (130 km)||3600|
|Bangkok - Kanchanaburi (Erawan / Saiyok (225 km)||4200|
|Bangkok - Kanchanaburi (Sangklaburi) (380 km)||6600|
Pick up from other cities, please click for the full list of the cities.
Important tourist advice for Thailand about choosing your airport transfer
You might find some online taxi company offer an unrealistic low price, some offer as low as 1,000 THB ($30) to go from Bangkok to Pattaya. You have to consider whether it is possible 147 km + motorway fee of 140 THB + gasoline for the total of $35 and also the driver has to return to Bangkok so the distance is doubled !! Basically it is just a tourist trap. The driver will bring you to shopping instead of transfer to your destination. Although this behavior ruins Thailand’s tourism image but it is the way it is. Please do not be the victim of this scam.
We accept Payment by credit card online (VISA & MASTER CARD).
Please reserve your transfer at least 2 business days in advance.
After payment, the confirmation will be sent to your email in 1 business day.
- Tickets for Express Way and Motor Way if required
- A private van capable of transferring 8 adults with 8 full sized luggages & 5 small luggages
- An experience driver with a license to drive commercial car for tourism purposes
- Our vans are licensed to be used for tourism purposes
- Accidental insurance (up to 200,000 THB per passenger)
- We are a member of Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA) and gain access to express airport meeting and special parking at the exit of the terminal at Suvarnabhumi airport
We guarantee that there is no hidden cost or any tourist traps such as forced shopping. More informations about booking, payment, meeting location, refund & other questions, please visit our FAQs.